Week 1 Recap
Welcome back to the Epsychonline Coping with Chronic Fatigue Course. Last week we introduced you to the course and covered the following topics on chronic fatigue and CBT:
- What is chronic fatigue?
- Receiving a diagnosis of chronic fatigue
- Common signs and symptoms of chronic fatigue
- It’s not ‘all in your head’
- Possible causes of chronic fatigue
- Treatment options for chronic fatigue
- Myths about chronic fatigue
- What is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)?
- CBT principles
- How can CBT help with chronic fatigue?
- Making a commitment to change
If you need to refresh your memory on these topics, please refer back to Week 1.