DBT for Anger
Number of questions :- 3
- Read the 3 questions carefully. Take a moment to think. Then, to answer, click and drag the text blocks in order of priority.
- The text block you move to the top should be your highest priority, preference or the answer that resounds with you the most. Your bottom most text block should be the answer you agree with the least. According to the answers provided by you, we present you some interpretation and recommendations and thoroughly go through them
What are some of the social triggers for your anger?
- Past traumatic experience or hurtful events
- Witnessing or experiencing family violence
- Being in a violent neighbourhood
- Stress and burnout
What are some of the unhelpful thinking styles you have when angry
- Only considering negatives, not considering positives
- Black and white thinking
- Jumping to conclusions straightaway
- Taking things personally
What are some of the physical sensations you get when you are angry?
- Stomach aches or pains
- Feeling tense in your muscles
- Sweating or restlessness
DBT for Anger
You are going to submit the answers for your quiz and according to which we give you interpretation and recommendations. Are you sure you want to proceed.
Well done, you're almost at the end of week 1 of the DBT for Anger Module. In the Aided Self Reflection stage, which you've just completed, we gave you three questions to get you thinking.
The interpretation was our chance to share our thoughts, unique to your answers. We hope you found that helpful. Let us know your feedback. We are continuously improving our interpretations.
Below you will find our recommendations. They, too, are tailored to the answers you gave in earlier. Also, we strongly encourage you to fill out the worksheets. Yes, by finishing the worksheets, you'll get the most from our course!