Number of questions :- 3
- Read the 3 questions carefully. Take a moment to think. Then, to answer, click and drag the text blocks in order of priority.
- The text block you move to the top should be your highest priority, preference or the answer that resounds with you the most. Your bottom most text block should be the answer you agree with the least. According to the answers provided by you, we present you some interpretation and recommendations and thoroughly go through them
Rank the feeling states that you recognise in yourself the most
- Cravings, or feeling needy or uneasy
Rank the thought patterns that you recognise in yourself the most
- Rejecting positives, dwelling on negatives
- Jumping to conclusions
- Black/white or all/nothing thinking
- Overgeneralising or making assumptions
Which of these core beliefs about yourself do you identify with?
- Not good enough
- I must know what is happening
- I am unattractive
- Im stupid
You are going to submit the answers for your quiz and according to which we give you interpretation and recommendations. Are you sure you want to proceed.
Well done, you're almost at the end of week 2 of the Perfectionism Module. In the Aided Self Reflection stage, which you've just completed, we gave you three questions to get you thinking.
The interpretation was our chance to share our thoughts, unique to your answers. We hope you found that helpful. Let us know your feedback. We are continuously improving our interpretations.
Below you will find our recommendations. They, too, are tailored to the answers you gave in earlier. Also, we strongly encourage you to fill out the worksheets. Yes, by finishing the worksheets, you'll get the most from our course!